- Pre– and Post– cruise accommodations and activities in Bergen and Trondheim.
- Norway’s Coastal route with 29 ports and over 1,100 miles of stunning coastline
- World-famous fjords and scenery
- Small towns & access to authentic Norway
- Daily presentations & interpretive announcements
- All meals on board included using fresh, locally sourced food
- Arctic Circle crossing and special celebration
- Up to 35 summer excursions to choose from
- Experienced Norwegian Captain/Crew (some are 4th generation!)
Summer Excursion Highlights:
- Geiranger Fjord with Trollstigen Pass
- RIB adventure in Lofoten
- Viking Feast in Stamsund
- Tours of Trondheim
- Kayaking on the River Nid, Trondheim
- Midnight Concert in the Arctic Cathedral
- Lofoten by Horse
- King Crab Expedition
- Sea Eagle Safari, Trollfjord, Svolvær
- Riverboat to the Russian Border, Kirkenes
On board Hurtigruten you will not only feel like a Norwegian explorer, you will be one.
Contact Magne and Cindy with questions
Sign up today!
Trip Details at a Glance:
Duration: 13 days, 12 nights
Departure: June 29, 2021
Trip Price: From—$5,695 per person double
occupancy, inside cabin. Call about single occupancy.
Estimated Price Final Price Summer 2020
Optional Group Travel Insurance $280 per person
Round-trip airfare from Mpls-St. Paul
Airport tax & Fuel Surcharges
Transfers between airport, hotel and ship
Transportation via private motor coach
Pre cruise accommodations in Bergen.
Post cruise accommodations in Trondheim.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board Hurtigruten and other meals as specified.
All tips for Captain, Officers, Staff and Crew
Port fees and taxes.
Cabin upgrades or beverage packages
Optional excursions and trip extensions
Luggage handling and tips
Passport fees, Personal expenses
Tip for drivers and guides (if applicable)